Happy Fall semester to all! We would like to welcome our new undergraduate students that will be joining us this year.
- Manasi Verma- Second year undergraduate student in chemical engineering whom will be mentored by 3rd year graduate student Vanessa DaSilva
- Yating Feng- Second year undergraduate student in chemistry whom will be mentored by 3rd year graduate student Keelee McCleary-Petersen
- Saneea Malik- Second year undergraduate in materials science and engineering whom will be mentored by 4th year graduate student Yash Laxman Kamble
- This August we had the three of our students give oral presentations at the American Chemical Fall 2022 Conference in Chicago, IL:
- "Novel Encapsulated Pt Catalyst" by Susannah
- "Penultimate Monomer Effect in Late-Transition Metal Catalyzed Non-alternating Ethylene/CO Copolymerizations" by Brian
- "Precision of Architecture Controlled Bottlebrush Polymer Synthesis: A Monte Carlo Analysis" by Yash